Prysm, a leading digital workplace platform provider, brings Prysm Go, a revolutionary new product that turns any meeting room into a multi-purpose collaboration room – from simple huddles to advanced collaboration spaces – engaging colleagues working from home or from around the world.
Prysm Go offers the following features to help companies transition to a digital workplace:
- Digital whiteboard: Write down ideas, draw diagrams and share whiteboard content via email quickly
- Wired and wireless screen sharing: Multiple participants can share their laptops or mobile-device screens via HDMI, Apple AirPlay or Google Cast
- Integration with video conferencing and unified communications tools: For meeting rooms that are already enabled with video conferencing codecs such as those from Cisco, Polycom and Logitech, or for users of Skype for Business, beginning in early Q3 2017, Prysm Go is expected to enable meeting participants to accept or reject incoming calls, control meeting room volume, share content with other participants, and dial another video codec-enabled room, all from the Prysm display
- Video integration: Connect live video, audio or data feeds for always-available access to key people and information
With Prysm Go, no sign-in is required to quickly start rich collaboration experiences, including access to the digital whiteboard, sharing devices – both wired and wireless – and integrated HDMI outputs. In addition, Prysm Go integrates with Skype for Business and video conferencing platforms, allowing users to join scheduled meetings with a simple invitation from the host. Further, the Prysm Go appliance enables IT teams to collaborate with Prysm and adapt the platform to their internal security standards.
Prysm Go is available in two versions to provide collaboration simplicity to various users:
- Use with existing displays and hardware: Includes the Prysm application appliance and an option to sign up for a free trial of the Prysm Application Suite, allowing companies the freedom of using their existing displays and third-party meeting set-ups whether they are interactive or keyboard- and mouse-driven displays
- All-in-one experience with 85″ display: Features the Prysm application appliance, 85″ 4K LCD display, and an option to sign up for a free trial of the Prysm Application Suite for a high performance, interactive meeting experience
“Technology can ironically be a barrier to collaboration, so enterprises should look for solutions that are inviting instead of intimidating to both next-gen and traditional users,” said Ira M. Weinstein, senior analyst and partner, Wainhouse Research. “With the new Prysm Go offering, Prysm has made it quick and easy for users to jump in and start working. No need to log in to ideate or even join a meeting. And the option to use existing hardware or buy a complete package makes the solution even more enterprise-friendly.”
Built on a hardware-agnostic platform, Prysm Go is the only solution available today that provides instant meeting-start capabilities while also offering an upgradable path to the full Prysm digital workplace platform without additional infrastructure requirements. Companies now have the flexibility to grow with the complete Prysm solution at a user-personalized scale, which supports individual participant content repositories and project persistence. Once the solution is deployed, enterprises can purchase individual licenses with no extra hardware or added implementation required.
“Prysm Go empowers enterprises to engage today’s digitally proficient employees in a secure way while enabling the solution to integrate with existing meeting room infrastructure,” said Paige O’Neill, CMO, Prysm, “There are thousands and thousands of conference rooms that go unused because of unproductive and underutilized technology. With Prysm Go, we are enabling enterprises to update these spaces and maximize their current hardware investments so their employees can better engage and make better business decisions with better information – and more quickly.”
Prysm Go is now available with video conferencing integration capabilities expected to come in early Q3 2017.
Basil Venitis speaks up for liberty and tax revolt at events around the world. At the podium, Venitis criticizes the dysfunctional kleptocracy that exists in all countries today and highlights the need for abolition of taxes, privatization of everything, and unlimited personal liberties.
Venitis captures the attention and hearts of conferees by relating the current issues such as debt, depression, privacy, and freedom to political corruption. His unwavering passion leaves conferees motivated to speak out, revolt, and let kleptocrats know what they want.
Smart words are more effective than smart bombs. For your conference, get a dynamic keynote speaker who can transform your people and your world. Take advantage of a unique libertarian orator, Basil Venitis. As many associations, colleges, industry groups, companies, political groups, lobbyists, professional congresses, and speakers bureaus have discovered, speeches by Basil Venitis add immeasurably to the enduring value of a convention.
Venitis doesn’t restate what you can learn from regular sources, but he stretches your imagination to new horizons. Venitis is extensively involved in policy issues and the tax revolt. He is often a part of the process, working to shape and direct critical components of libertarian issues. Venitis is a master of a colorful rhetoric enriched with alliterations, metaphors, heightened imagery, and emotional effect.
Speeches by Venitis enable audiences to truly learn, and provide fascinating, provocative insights and analysis, getting to the heart of the matter. It’s no wonder that Venitis is so often called upon to present libertarian ideas and to clarify issues for the public. Your convention deserves seven important comparative advantages, the magnificent seven:
* Value. A single speech of Basil Venitis will be cherished by your conventioners forever, guiding them at the crossroads of their lives and your organization, increasing their efficiency, and improving the good will of your organization.
* Access. When scheduling Venitis for your event, you work directly with him to craft a keynote speech that fits your precise needs. Venitis works with organizations to ensure that his speeches provide maximum value, and he shares their dedication to making their event a huge success.
* Insight. Given Venitis’s great experience in speaking across the globe, and with his unparalleled knowledge of politics, economics, business, science, and philosophy, he can help you determine the keynote for your conference.
* Transformation. Your people will be transformed to a new level of knowledge, attitude, and organizational climate.
* Revamp. Your organization will be revamped with new soul, vision, and values.
* Affordability. The cost of having Venitis speak at your conference is ten thousand euros plus travel expenses.
* Follow up. Your executives may consult Venitis any time for any questions they might have.
To have Venitis speak at your event, email email@example.com